We utilize fair information practices designed to protect your privacy. We welcome visitors to our site and we want you to be informed about our privacy practices. We are committed to personal privacy and have adopted a set of information management guidelines disclosing the information gathering policies for this website. We are responsible only for this site. We are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of any sites linked here.
The primary tenets of our policy are as follows:
- Cookies: We do not employ cookies in connection with this site.
- Registration: We do not require registration for access to this site.
- Credit Card Information: We do not retain credit card information.
- E-mail Addresses: Whenever you submit an inquiry through a form available on this site, we will retain your address. However, it is not revealed to any third-party for any reason.
- IP Address: Your IP address is logged in our system automatically, but it is used only for statistical purposes and is not used to track your session or linked to anything that would make you personally identifiable.
If you would like to opt out of any e-mail contact we may have established with you or have us delete any personal information we may have obtained as a result of a prior visit to this site, please contact us. CameronParkComputer.com, like all providers of professional services, is required by law to inform clients of their policies regarding privacy of client information.
Network consultants have been and continue to be bound by professional standards of confidentiality that are even more stringent than those required by law. Therefore, we have always protected your right to privacy. We collect nonpublic personal information about you that is provided to us by you or obtained by us with your authorization.
For current and former clients, we do not disclose any nonpublic personal information obtained, except as required or permitted by law. Permitted disclosures include, for instance, providing information to our employees, and in limited situations, to unrelated third parties who need to know that information to assist us in providing services to you. In all such situations, we stress the confidential nature of information being shared. We retain records relating to professional services that we provide so that we are better able to assist you with your professional needs, and in some cases, to comply with professional guidelines. In order to guard your nonpublic personal information, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with our professional standards.
If this document does not answer all of your questions, please call us, because your privacy, our professional ethics, and the ability to provide you with high quality services are very important to us.