SEO company makes YouTube videos easier
Folks who viewed the video (above) have asked me how I accomplished that, and how they can do a quick news report video like that too. As you recall, I visited the Search Engine Strategies Conference at San Francisco’s Moscone Center west on August 16. Hundreds of SEO company owners attended that conference. I sat at a table, recorded a 90 second video and uploaded the video to YouTube before leaving the building. “How?” some have asked. Outside of the obvious 1) get a camera phone and 2) create an account at YouTube.com, here are some pointers:
- Find a place with minimal background noise. I identified tables with other people talking and set up shop far from them. I also made sure I was not close to any HVAC equipment and escalators.
- Find a place with good lighting. The entire lobby had excellent lighting. This was not an issue.
- Minimize distractions. However, the lobby ceiling lights looked goofy on camera. They looked like lights from the spaceship in Close Encounters of the Third Kind. I had to reposition the camera to block out the spaceship lights and keep that distraction off camera.
- Practice the script before turning on the camera. My report took roughly 20 minutes. I made a short outline of what I wanted to say and then recited it to my phone. As soon as I could get through it smoothly and cut out the Ahs, Ummms and Ands, I turned on the camera and recited the script smoothly.
- While uploading, I added a title and keywords for YouTube SEO. You can do this while the video uploads and then processes at YouTube.
Try it on your end. You don’t need to run an SEO company to publish a YouTube video. You just need the tips I presented (above). Go to some event that is vital to your profession and record a news report video before leaving. It is fun and it shows that you have timely information for your audience.
Who wrote this? Sacramento SEO company wrote this
Mark Anthony Germanos uses Internet tools to help your ideal customers find you. Mark is the Social Media Director at Cameron Park Computer Services, the premier Sacramento SEO company offering SEO, Internet marketing and social media marketing solutions that get clients on page 1.
“Yes yes yes,” you may say, “there are a lot of Internet marketing guys out there. How do I know SEM, SEO and social media will get me on page 1”? CP Computer’s Sacramento SEO Pro Gold package includes creating a 6,000 word document with abundant content for a successful search engine optimization campaign. Sacramento SEO Pro Gold will not produce instant gratification, but Sacramento SEO Pro Gold works, gets people on page 1 and creates long-term benefits.
Running a successful business isn’t as easy as it used to be. The margin of error is smaller. Contract out your SEM, SEO and social media campaigns to an SEO company you can hold accountable and who gets results. Call 530-677-8864 today. Google “Sacramento SEO Pro” to see SEO strategies that can work for you. Mark is available at 530-677-8864 and at http://bit.ly/Jk50ds.