Network security is an investment.
Network security is not cheap. You already knew that. Individual solutions are becoming more costly. Inexpensive open source alternatives struggle to keep up. Compliance and quality assurance costs are rising annually. The total cost of cyber crime is reaching unprecedented levels, averaging $15 Million per year for U.S. companies.
How can you get the most from your network security investments while controlling costs?
Effective network security policies and procedures are the key to greater efficiency. They help you:
- Reduce your company’s vulnerability to many types of attacks on your network.
- Recognize and adapt quickly to the subtle signs of emerging IT security threats.
- Protect valuable hardware and software from damage and unintended misuse.
- Control the mounting costs of compliance with better auditing and visibility.
Network security policies and procedures make your solutions more effective.
When it comes to network security, you can’t overlook the human factor. Our experts evaluate your current IT strategy and practices to uncover crucial gaps. Better procedures, training, and documentation can help you cut down on costly human error and secure savings. We find problematic internal practices and stop them.
Improved policies and procedures create these benefits:
- Clearer Reporting for Compliance and Internal Stakeholders. Gain control over the reams of paperwork and mountains of data by enforcing efficient new change control, documentation, and archiving policies. We create solutions that will work with your existing workflow, not against it.
- Greater Productivity and Respect for Network Resources. The average company loses thousands of work hours annually to social media, news sites, lolcats, and other addictive Internet phenomena. Stop it in its tracks with policies that will effectively find and stop wasteful activities.
- Safer Data and Faster Response Time in an IT Crisis. Every day, the average employee has dozens of opportunities to make small mistakes that could have big consequences: This includes writing a password on a Post-It note. Do not let anybody do that. We help get every team invested in network security so employees do their part and recognize issues as they arise.
The primary goal – Less day to day “putting Out fires.”
Ask the average IT team what they would most like to see in their organization and they respond “users they can trust.” Clearer, customized policies will make it easier for end users to more self-sufficient. Your IT pros can focus on big projects.
Get network security policies and procedures that work for you.
Technology expertise is important. Making it understandable is critical to excellence. When you connect with our team, you’ll get insight and hands-on leadership from industry pioneers. We’ve been in this business 25 years. We’re running a business too.