Sacramento WordPress website company shows Google alerts
In this day and age, you need to monitor your reputation. You need to know when someone is saying something good about you, and more importantly, when someone is saying something bad about you. Your Sacramento WordPress website company has some good news. Google has a service that will let you monitor your reputation. Google will alert you when someone mentions your name online. This service is conveniently called Google Alerts and is available at no charge. You should start using Google Alerts today. Your Sacramento WordPress website company does.
You can visit http://alerts.google.com and create an account. I used my existing Gmail account when creating Google Alerts for my Sacramento WordPress website company.
For example, I have Google Alerts for my name, Mark Anthony Germanos. I programmed Google Alerts to send me an e-mail once a day listing any web pages that mentioned my name. An alert could be something positive, like “Mark Anthony Germanos helped me understand A/B tests this morning” or it could be something negative, like “Mark Anthony Germanos drives like a monster.” Regardless, I want to know. So should you.
You can also monitor your company name, your product name, your industry or your targeted keywords. I have a Google Alert for the key phrase Sacramento SEO company. Whenever someone publishes something online and uses the phrase “Sacramento SEO company,” I receive a Google Alert. Most of the alerts happen because I target that key phrase. Some of them happen because my competitors also target Sacramento SEO company as a key phrase.
- Go to http://alerts.google.com.
- Click “Sign In” in the upper right hand corner.
- Sign in or create a new account.
- Click the “Create a New Alert” button.
- Type in a Search Query. This is the key phrase that you are targeting. It could also be your name, company name or product name.
- Choose a Result type. I always choose “Everything.”
- Choose “How often” you want to receive Alerts. You can vary from once a week to As-it-happens. The more sensitive the key phrase, the more often you would probably want the Alerts. On the flip side, this could flood your e-mail in box if you choose a popular key phrase and send Alerts as they occur.
- Choose “How many” by choosing either “Only the best results” or “All results.”
- Choose where Google should deliver the Alerts. In the “Deliver to:” pop up, choose either your e-mail address or a Feed. You can use Google Reader, which is also available at no cost, or fill in a Feed reader that you prefer. A Feed reader functions like a Table of Contents. It shows you all the articles from multiple sources that meet your interest. A Feed reader is a big time saver.
- Click the “Create Alert” button.
- You can create another Alert by following these steps.
You need to know when someone is saying something good about you, and more importantly, when someone is saying something bad about you. Google Alerts is your no cost solution to make that happen. Create an Alert for your name today.
Who wrote this? Sacramento WordPress website pro wrote this
Mark Anthony Germanos uses WordPress websites and web tools to help you get more business. Mark is the Social Media Director at YourSEOWizard.com, the premier Sacramento SEO company. They offer SEO, website and social media solutions that get you on page 1. Getting you on page 1 takes a little time. Good things do take time.
“Yes yes yes,” you may say, “there are a lot of website guys out there. How do I know SEO, a WordPress website and social media will get me more business”? YourSEOWizard.com’s web tools menu includes creating a 6,000 word Declaration of Expertise. This Declaration has abundant content to get you on page 1. You will get more business.
Running a successful business isn’t as easy as it used to be. The margin of error is smaller. Contract out your marketing, WordPress website and social media campaigns to someone you can hold accountable. Tell him to get you more business. Call (916) 752-6767 today. Google “Sacramento SEO” or “Sacramento SEO Pro” to see how YourSEOWizard.com’s web tools can work for you. Mark is available at (916) 752-6767 and at http://www.yourseowizard.com/blog/how-quickly/.