Sacramento social media pro uses Vizify
“I just created this graphical bio for myself. The way it shows off who I am is awesome! Check it out:” This is something very new on the Sacramento social media scene.
That’s what you get when someone creates a graphical bio for himself or herself at Vizify.com and shares a link to the bio. Vizify is a service that pulls content from various sources including Facebook, Google+, Linkedin, Twitter and your web sites. Vizify includes pictures and presents all this information in circles. One of my Sacramento social media friends invited me.
It’s pretty easy to figure out. You have 11 pages of content at Vizify and I am proud to report Vizify does most of the importing work for you. It can be part of your Sacramento social media strategy. Here are the pages.
- Overview. This shows you what Vizify pulls when it creates your profile. It presents your name and tagline. You can add additional pages and have those updates appear in your overview.
- Quote. A simple quote can show people a lot about you, your priorities and your view of the world. I choose: “I know this is a good idea. I thought of it during yoga.
- Words. Vizify looks at your Twitter presence and presents your most popular keywords. Vizify presents circles showing when and how often you used these keywords. I can see graphically that on Twitter, I talk about Sacramento business and business more often than I talk about social media. I need to reevaluate my content on Twitter and discuss social media more.
- Photo. Vizify imported my Facebook personal profile photo and caption I wrote when I first uploaded the photo to Facebook.
- Photo (again). Vizify uploaded another Facebook photo. This one is a picture I took of a very beautiful sunset.
- Locations…the paces I’ve called home. Vizify looks at your birth, education and job history and plots all those on a map. When you first visit this page, Vizify runs a short movie showing your progression. Mine starts at Chicago and follows my steps, progressing to East Lansing, MI and then to Cameron Park, CA.
- Experience. Vizify shows how long you’ve been working.
- Career. Vizify shows your career growth by showing your education and employers.
- Education. Vizify shows my high school and college graduation dates.
- Links. Vizify shows how people can find you on the Internet. I have multiple blogs and web sites in addition to a presence at Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Photo. On the last and final page, Vizify presents an additional photo. This is the professional photo I am promoting at several sites including my Facebook professional pages, Google+ and LinkedIn.
Altogether, I love it. Vizify shows the information people need when they want to learn about you but don’t have much time. You can create new pages to meet your desires. Vizify is available at no cost at http://vizify.com. My Sacramento social media profile is at https://www.vizify.com/mark-anthony-germanos.
Who wrote this? Sacramento social media pro wrote this
Mark Anthony Germanos uses Internet tools to help your ideal customers find you. Mark is the Social Media Director at YourSEOWizard.com, the premier Sacramento SEO company. They offer SEO, Internet marketing and social media solutions that get you on page 1. Getting you on page 1 takes a little time. Good things do take time.
“Yes yes yes,” you may say, “there are a lot of Internet marketing guys out there. How do I know SEO, Internet marketing and social media will get me more business”? YourSEOWizard.com’s Sacramento SEO Pro Gold package includes creating a 6,000 word document. It has abundant content for a successful SEO campaign. Sacramento SEO Pro Gold will not produce instant gratification. Sacramento SEO Pro Gold works, promotes you to page 1 and gets you more business.
Running a successful business isn’t as easy as it used to be. The margin of error is smaller. Contract out your SEO, Internet marketing and and social media campaigns to someone you can hold accountable. Tell him to get you more business. Call (916) 752-6767 today. Google “Sacramento SEO” or “Sacramento SEO Pro” to see SEO strategies that can work for you. Mark is available at (916) 752-6767 and at http://www.yourseowizard.com/blog/how-quickly/.