Escape the Cubicle: How to leave your corporate or government job for something better
Being your own boss is better than working somewhere, but it’s also harder. Escape the Cubicle can help you have fun and make money. In Escape the Cubicle, Mark Anthony Germanos presents business plans, the SWOT Analysis and social media, among other topics, as mandatory tools to help you prosper. Escape the Cubicle is your trusty guide to self-employment. Get the first two chapters FREE as a PDF or buy the entire eBook at Smashwords.
Let Your Light Shine
Don’t let anybody take it away.
I know a woman who worked at an architect’s office. It was a strict environment and the owner ruled with meanness. Staff was unhappy. People complained constantly. The office had a negative energy, and even though this woman had significant seniority there, she was almost as unpleasant as the owner.
A few years later, I saw her at a local park. She and a coworker had started dating and launched a company training dogs for police departments. I recognized him immediately, since he also worked at the same architect’s office. I didn’t recognize her at first. She had a new glow and warm smile, and she radiated happy, youthful, and positive energy. I stared at her for 10 seconds before realizing this was the same woman from the architect’s office. Shedding the negativity of the architect’s office and going into business with her boyfriend had made her a beautiful, wonderful, and happy person. I told I didn’t recognize her at first glance. Others told her she had changed 180 degrees.
- Are you caught in a similar negative environment?
- Is your inner light being dimmed?
- Do you hate your job?
- Would you be happier somewhere else?
- Would you be happier doing something else?
- Do you expect to lose your job?
- Would you be happier if you were self-employed?
Escape the Cubicle is for you. A job it is! Create your dream job working from home. You will find that self-employment is the answer to happiness. Escape the Cubicle is your trusty guide to self-employment.Get the first two chapters FREE as a PDF or buy the entire eBook at Smashwords.
After you read this book, you will be empowered.
- You will be smarter than you were when you first found this book.
- You will know what “SWOT” is and why you need a SWOT Analysis. Identifying Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats helps Fortune 500s run better. Follow their lead. I promote my SWOT presentations with the tagline “If you do not know what a SWOT Analysis is, you probably need one.”
- You will be proficient at social networking. You understand how it can be a valuable tool and why you must engage it. The tools and services may change, but the strategies prevail.
- You will use technology to run your business, and you understand how running your business in the cloud works for your benefit. You know that getting the current weather for Denver is no big deal. You now show that you can make a short video, post it on the Internet, create a blog entry, and then share your message with millions of social media users.
- You will think like a business owner. You understand opportunity cost and why some things should just be contracted out. You know that filtering negative news and choosing your reality make your life easier and more pleasant. A job it is! Create your dream job working from home. You will find that self-employment is the answer to happiness. Escape the Cubicle is your trusty guide to self-employment.Get the first two chapters FREE as a PDF or buy the entire eBook at Smashwords.
About the Author
Mark Anthony Germanos uses Internet tools to help your ideal customers find you. Mark is the Social Media Director at YourSEOWizard.com, the premier Sacramento SEO company. They offer SEO, Internet marketing and social media solutions that get you on page 1. Getting you on page 1 takes a little time. Good things do take time.
“Yes yes yes,” you may say, “there are a lot of Internet marketing guys out there. How do I know SEO, Internet marketing and social media will get me more business”? YourSEOWizard.com’s Sacramento SEO Pro Gold package includes creating a 6,000 word document. It has abundant content for a successful SEO campaign. Sacramento SEO Pro Gold will not produce instant gratification. Sacramento SEO Pro Gold works, promotes you to page 1 and gets you more business.
Running a successful business isn’t as easy as it used to be. The margin of error is smaller. Contract out your SEO, Internet marketing and and social media campaigns to someone you can hold accountable. Tell him to get you more business. Call (916) 752-6767 today. Google “Sacramento SEO” or “Sacramento SEO Pro” to see SEO strategies that can work for you. Mark is available at (916) 752-6767 and at http://www.yourseowizard.com/blog/how-quickly/.